Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Day 23

Success :)
The weigh in for today shows I've lost another 4 lbs since the last weigh in, meaning I've lost a total of 12.6 lbs since I've been on this diet. Hooray :) This diet is working for me, so far, quite well.

Breakfast
2 pts- coffee with brown sugar
6 pts - bars

Lunch
6 pts - Smart Ones Smartwich

Dinner
4 pts - Smart Ones Spicy Szechuan Style Vegetables & Chicken
3 pts - Smart Ones Double Chocolate Fudge
2 pts - 2/3 bottle of ale
4 pts - home made roll with 2 pts low fat ham serving and 2 pts lavash with mustard, mixed greens, saurkraut.
2 pts - mixed fruit serving
2 pts - oat meal

Total daily pts. 31 pts - I splurged, but this being my last day of the week, and having an extra 39 weekly allowance that will dissapear at 12 tonight, what the heck....as of tomorrow I'm going down to 24 pts, as per my Weight Watchers counselor.
Total weekly points 39-5=34 pts left over for this week. Tomorrow we start fresh and must do daily exercise of 2 pts or more.

No comments: