Sunday, April 09, 2006

Day 27 - Sunday

It's Sunday, April 9th.
I didn't keep track of yesterday's food.... Lots of stressors could well be at fault here, but I ate as healthy as I could. Today I decided to eliminate the main stressor, which should make this month, at least, a more effective weight-loss month. Still to make ammends, I'm taking an extra 10 pts from my weekly points off, which makes it 25 weekly points left.

Breakfast
2 pts - Coffee with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
3 pts - Trader Joes' OatMeal

Lunch
6 pts - 2 Mediteranean Veggy Pizza's from Avo's Bakery www.avosbakery.com
2 pts - 2 , 3" ears of corn on the cob
2 pts - Jello-O Fat Free Pudding Snack - Tapioca

Dinner
6 pts - Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni with Brocoli and Chicken
1 pt - 1, 3" ear of corn on the cob
3 pts - Trader Joe's Oatmeal

Total today - 25 pts - went over by 1 pt (not bad considering it's Sunday)
25 pts weekly - 1 = 24 pts left over

No comments: