Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Day 29

Didn't have a chance to go to the weigh in today - will go next week and see.

Tuesday, April 11th, 2006

Breakfast
2 pts - coffee with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
2 pts - Kashi hot cereal

Lunch
2 pts - 1 Golden Apple
6 pts - Smart Ones Smartwich
Late Lunch
3 pts - Smart Ones Sirloin Beef & Asian Style Vegetables

Dinner
3 pts - Smart Ones Beef Pot Roast
2 pts - 2 3" Ears of Corn
3 pts - Kashi hot cereal with traces of Trader Joes Cereal

Total - 23 pts :) 1 pt less than my limit
Total Weekly left: 25 pts.... tomorrow we start a new week, so these points go bye bye, and a fresh 35 weekly pts becomes available... I'm glad I'm sticking with the program and I have lots of points left at the end of the week - it's been 2 weeks or so I've been doing that now :)

No comments: