Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Day 1

I RESIZE ME 30 LBS IN 3 MONTHS OR BUST – DAY 1
Wednesday, March 8th, 2006 Today’s Diet:

Hmm, it's been an interesting day, but pulled through fairly decently.
Either the non sugar contents of my coffee and yogurt made me crave more food, or the fact I realized I was finally getting started on a diet got me antsy, irritable, and hungry today. When I got home from school, I craved, like a pregnant woman, for certain specific things. I didn't have the Pointsfinder with me, left it at work, and after eating, I rushed to work, picked it up, only to find out it was quite a costly 2 slices of bread with spread points wise.... I'm noticing that I eat a lot more at night - tomorrow, I'll try to spread out the eating more in the morning and afternoon and add more fresh fruits and vegetables in my diet.

Oh, before I forget. My weigh in on 3/7/06 was 207.8.
Here's the complete diet for today:

Morning:
0 pts: 1 coffee, no milk, with no sugar, just Equal sweetener
5 pts: 1 cup fat free milk, 1 single serving Honey Nut Cheerios

Afternoon:
4 pts: Weight Watchers Smart Ones Southwestern Style Chicken Bowl
( http://www.eatyourbest.com/products/product_results.aspx?Prod_ID=29 )
2 pts: 1, 8oz single serving bottle of Minute Maid Premium Calcium + D
1 pt: 1, 4oz single serving of Dannon Light ‘n Fit with Fiber Nonfat Yogurt

Evening:
2 pts: 1 serving of herring in wine sauce
3 pts: 1 serving of caviar spread on one slice of bread
1 pt: 1 serving of fat-free Philadelphia cheese spread (on one slice of bread)
4 pts: 2 slices of Sara Lee Heart Healthy Multi Grain Bakery Bread
2 pts: 1 large Fuji apple
3 pts: Weight Watchers Smart Ones Sirloin Beef & Asian Style Vegetables
http://www.eatyourbest.com/products/product_results.aspx?Prod_ID=78#

As for liquid intake, I drank 3, 16 oz bottles of Sparklets.

Daily Points Target: 26
I consumed: 27
I went over by 1 point, which I’ll take out of the 35 points credit for the week (34 pts left from credit)

No comments: