Monday, March 13, 2006

Day 5

Maybe it's the return from a somewhat stressful, 600 mile trip, but today I ate like there's no tomorrow. I don't know, but my appetite was huge and I had little or no self control.
I'll return to this post within a couple of days to tally up the points and try to estimate point values.... I need to start exercising...

Sunday
Breakfast
2 pts --- Quaker Instant Oatmeal with Real, Raisin, Date & Walnut w/ hot boiling water (pretty delicious actually - MY FIRST EVER TASTING OF OATMEAL)
2 pts: 1, 8oz single serving bottle of Minute Maid Premium Orange Juice
0 pts: 1 coffee, no milk, with no sugar, just Equal sweetener
Lunch
5 pts: WeightWatchers’ Smart Ones: Lasagna Bolognese
http://www.eatyourbest.com/products/product_results.aspx?Prod_ID=47
5 pts: 4 servings of Wasabi Peas
2 pts: 1/2 apple, 1/2 orange, 1/2 peach
6 pts: 4 non-dairy chocolate swirl cookies
Dinner
8 pts: 1 serving of tilapia fish and steamed white rice

Total: 30 pts

No comments: