Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Day 7

My diet today was affected by my trip to a job interview about 130 miles away. I failed to eat a healthy breakfast in the morning, but made it up at lunch. Thus, my lunch and dinner became dinner, but it sure wasn't a healthy one....
I missed the weigh in today due to my interview, but next Tuesday I should find out --- to be on track, I should have lost 5 lbs by next Tuesday.... I'm not sure I'll get there by then....

My Diet Today

Morning (actually 12 pm)
0 pts: 1 coffee with Sweet'n Low
2 pts: 1 serving of Quaker Instant Oatmeal with Raisin, Date and Walnut and Boiling Water :)
6 pts: 2 Trail Mix Fruit and Nut Bars
6 pts: Weight Watchers Smartwich
Dinner
30 pts --- 5 slices Pizza Hut Pizza oh my - WHAAAAAAAAT? 30 pts? (pulling hair)
2 pts: 1 serving orange juice
Today's Total: 46 pts.... This is bad.... this is very bad........

No comments: