Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day 14

SUCCESS - WeightWatchers Works - SUCCESS

I didn't think it would be possible, but believe it or not, I've lost 8.6 lbs in my first two weeks of WeighWatchers, and I didn't even start an exercise regime yet. The points-counting and the diet-watching made me more conscious of what I'm eating. The fact I created this blog made me a bit more accountable for my actions, as the blog is a mirror that I can always be able to look back at and reflect what I've done. My colleagues who have visited this blog and have cheered me on have also been an important part of my success. Last, but not least, I want to thank Vali, my wife, for sticking with me even when the going got tough. I hope to reap more success in the weeks to come.

Today's Food Intake

Breakfast
0 pts - Coffee with sweetener
3 pts - Quaker Oats with 1/2 cup of fat-free milk

Lunch
6 pts - Smart Ones Three Cheese & Italian Style Meatball Smartwich
2 pts - Jello Fat Free Tapioca Pudding Snack
1 pts - Rice Cakes

Dinner
5 pts - 1 serving of fish sticks
5 pts - Smart Ones Tuna Noodle Gratin
1 pt - Instant Miso Soup - Spinach
1 pt - Rice Cakes
2 pts - Serving of fresh Strawberies

Total: 26 pts :)
Total Weekly Points Left: 35 pts
Tomorrow I start fresh, with 35 weekly points and 26 daily points, but I'll start exercising, which, depending on type, time, and difficulty of exercise, will add extra points to my weekly total.

No comments: