Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day 2

I RESIZE ME 30 LBS IN 3 MONTHS OR BUST – DAY 2
Thursday, March 9th, 2006
Today’s Diet:

Notes: It definitely helped to have a bigger breakfast. I was less antsy and irritable during the day, but, if you ask my wife, I got a bit obnoxious at around 7pm.
Tomorrow I will be unable to write on the log - I'm taking my family to San Diego, as I'm going to a teacher job fair there first thing in the morning on Saturday, as well as to another job fair in Lake Elsinore in the afternoon. It will be interesting to see how many points rack up tomorrow and the next day, knowing I'll be on the road so long.
Some wisdom I've gained today -- when they say to slow down when you eat, they're not kidding - much easier to savor food and truly enjoy the taste. Smart Ones food is pretty delicious actually. Also, it's important to have a hearty breakfast - I am beginning to understand that now. Besides the vegetables in the entrees, I need to eat more salads/fresh vegetables/fresh fruit....

Morning:
0 pts: 1 coffee, no milk, with no sugar, just Equal sweetener
5 pts: 1 Sara Lee Plain Bagel
1 pt: 1 single serving Philadelphia Fat Free, Plain Cream Cheese
5 pts: 1 cup fat free milk, 1 single serving Honey Nut Cheerios

Afternoon:
5 pts: Weight Watchers Smart Ones Roast Beef with Gravy
(http://www.eatyourbest.com/products/product_results.aspx?Prod_ID=4 )
2 pts: 1, 8oz single serving bottle of Minute Maid Premium Calcium + D
2 pts: 1 large Fuji Apple
2 pts: 1 toasted slice of Sara Lee Heart Healthy Multi Grain Bakery Bread


Evening:
4 pts: 3 servings of Trader Joe's Wasabi Peas
3 pts: Weight Watchers Smart Ones, Truth about Carbs- Beeft Pot Roast (with mushrooms, cauliflower, green beans, carrots & gravy) not found on www.eatyourbest.com
3 pts: 1 serving of Weight Watchers Smart Ones, Double Fudge Cake with milk chocolate fudge sauce and chocolate curls
http://www.eatyourbest.com/products/product_results.aspx?Prod_ID=70


Daily Points Target: 26
I consumed: 32
I went over by 6 points, which I’ll take out of the 34 points credit for the week (28 pts left from credit)

No comments: