Monday, March 20, 2006

Day 13



Ahh, the day after my b-day. I'm now "63" and a day old.... argh....
My students actually surprised me with a birthday party today. I couldn't believe it and I didn't think my students cared enough to go through the trouble. They brought Central American dishes, fruit, chips, soda, ice cream, flan, and a delicious tres-leches cake. Funny, but I was actually counting points in my head as I was looking at the many delicious delights they brought. So, I fell pray and ate a slice of cake, some ice cream, and a cup of coca cola.... :) Can you blame me? The problem wasn't the cake, but the appetite that came at dinner.....

Morning
3 pts: Quaker Oats InstaMeal with 1/2 cup fat-free milk
4 pts: 2, 8oz bottles of Orange Juice
(yes, no coffee today - ran out of coffee pods for the Mr.Coffee)

Afternoon:
12 points: 1 medium slice of cake
4 points: 1 small serving of orange juice
3 pts pts: 8 oz of soda

Early Dinner
1 pts - 1 serving of rice thins
4 pts - 1 serving of tilapia baked fish
4 pts - 1 serving of brown rice
Mid Dinner
4 pts - Smart Ones Spicy Szechuan Style Vegetables & Chicken
"Last Supper"
8 pts - 2 servings of tilapia baked fish
4 pts - 1 serving of brown rice

Unfreakin' believable - a very bad first 48 points today.... never sunk so low - maybe it's the curse of the 13th day...
26 daily allowance - way past that by 22 pts
26 weekly bonus points left over -22 points= 4 pts left.... well, what do you know :)
Tomorrow is my first weigh in, since I missed last week's ..... Wish me luck but I don't think it'll be good - I need to begin daily exercise soon...

No comments: