Monday, March 13, 2006

Day 3

Today was the first day I didn't have control over what I eat, as I spend most of it driving, and arrived to a hotel room without a microwave or refrigerator later at night. As you can imagine, the carefully organized regimen that I envisioned to take earlier this week went to heck. I'm listing here what I ate, but as I do more research and find point values, I'll return to this post and add more information.
One thing I wanted to say though. We stopped over for lunch at a Jack in The Box. I stopped short of ordering my own burger after I obtained a nutrition information sheet. I was amazed to see that one hamburger they were currently advertising was almost 1000 calories, and had 78 grams of fat....
Friday
Morning:
0 pts: 1 coffee, no milk, with no sugar, just Equal sweetener
5 pts: 1 cup fat free milk, 1 single serving Honey Nut Cheerios
2 pts: 1, 8 oz single serving bottle of Minute maid Premium Orange Juice

Afternoon:
4 pts: Weight Watchers Chicken Oriental
http://www.eatyourbest.com/products/product_results.aspx?Prod_ID=41
2 pts: 1, 8oz single serving bottle of Minute Maid Premium Orange Juice
1 pt: 1 regular size Fuji apple
6 pts: 1 serving French Fries from Jack in the Box
3 pts: ¼ Chicken Burger from Jack in the Box (left over from wife’s lunch)
3 pts: 1 serving of Costco’s Rice Crackers with Nuts

Evening
4 pts: 1, 16 oz Orange Juice
1 pt pts: Denny’s Chicken Noodle Soup (yuk – too fat and tasteless – had 5 sips)
3 pts: 2 oz of Denny’s beef steak (left over from wife’s dinner)

Total Points: 34

No comments: