Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 17

3/29/2006
I've been enjoying the Spring Break today, mostly working on faxing resumes to various schools, checking out jobs and applying online through www.edjoin.org, playing with my son, watching movies, and being lazy.
This stress free day didn't push me to eat in a frenzy, but I think my focus on breakfast helped.

Breakfast/Lunch
1 pt - 1 coffee with sweetener and 1/3 cup of fat-free milk
4 pts - 1 Trader Joes Oatmeal Complete Maple & Brown Sugarwith 1/3 cup of fat free milk
2 pts - 1 Kashi Go Lean Hearty All Natural Instant Hot Cereal with Clusters and 1/3 cup water :)
2 pts - 1 serving various fruit pieces

Dinner
1 pt - 1/2 Kashi Go Lean Hearty All Natural Instant Hot Cereal with Clusters and 1/3 cup water
3 pts - 1 serving baked onion tater tots
3 pts - 1 vegetarian "Armenian pizza" Avo's Bakery Mediterranean Veggy Pizza (150 calories, 0g fat, 1g dietary fat)
2 pts - 1 home-made wrap with salad, mustard, and 1, 2 pts-97% fat free ham serving, 0 pts- Shushan Bakery No Fat-Lavash
2 pts - 1 demi tas du vin rouge
2 pts - 2 servings of Trader Joe's Dried Apricots (serving of 5 pieces, 90 calories, 0g fat, 3g dietary fiber)
2 pts - 1 serving/1/2 bag Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop 94% Fat Free Butter Pop Corn (120 calories/4g dietary fiber/2g fat)
2 pts - 1 serving oranges
Total Daily Points: 26
Total Weekly Points 35 - haven't used any yet, but haven't added to them with exercise either - if I do 10 minutes per day of heavy, sweat causing work out, I can gain 2 pts daily towards my weekly points. I feel full, but not nauseous like after the numerous buffalo wings I ate on Sunday and Monday.... :) Note: I must start exercising at least 10 minutes a day, full steam.

No comments: