Sunday, March 19, 2006

Day 12

It's my B-Day and I'm feelin' old. Beatrice tells me not to think about a convertible, a roadster, or a coupe sports car, but a minivan or station wagon which is more for my age and family standing..... I guess my food intake reflects my mood today, though I'm still countin' and watchin' (after the fact, but still watchin' :) them points) Leftover pepperoni pizza from yesterday is still readily available in the fridge, but I haven't fallen prey yet. It's good to see it, especially as I remember the 5 slices I had on Tuesday. :)

Late Breakfast
0 pts - coffee w sweetener
2 pts - Quaker Instant Oatmeal
16 pts - 10 pts --2 plain bagels with 6 pts -- 1 1/2 servings of Appa Salmon Roulade (as an alternative to the regular lox bagels and cream cheese that usually are 12 pts per bagel)
check out www.appafinefoods.com

Lunch
2 pts 1 fresh cut fruit bowl (small)
1 pt - 1 serving of rice cake thins

Dinner
1 pt - 1 serving of Wakame Seaweed Instant Miso Soup
3 pts - Smart Ones Sirloin Beef & Asian Style Vegetables
3 pts - Smart Ones Chocolate Eclair
3 pts - Quaker Instant Oatmeal with 1/2 cup fat free milk

Total Pts Today: 30 4 pts overlimit
Weekly Points 30-4= 26 points left....
Hey, considering today was my birthday and I had completed a bunch of assignments for my online MA in English class, I think I did fairly well. Especially, as I have not touched any of the leftover pizza.... :)

No comments: