Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I FELL OFF THE WEIGHTWATCHERS WAGON - My First and Last Time?




I lost it and fell off the diet on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. The stress involved with working on my final discussion topics on my 1st class in the online English MA program I'm doing, coupled with my b-day party are some of my excuses..... I ate like a piglet - probably hundreds and hundreds of points each day....
Interestingly, I started off counting the points, and then just lost it. Also, after stuffing myself with maybe 60 buffalo wings (3 buffalo wings = 9 points), I reached a non-satisfying "full" status complete with nausea.... Today, 3/28 I weighed myself and noticed a 2-3 lb increase from the last time I was weighed, when I lost 8.6 lbs in 2 weeks of the diet.... I must continue dieting. I felt lighter and less bogged down by food then.....

No comments: