Monday, March 13, 2006

Day 4

With my participation at two different job fairs in two different cities, today was again not a great day to be watchful of counting Weight Watchers points. I should have purchased the Eating Out book they're selling at the meetings - next time.
Again, there are still some foods I wasn't able to get point values for, so I'll be back to this post as soon as I get some estimates of the point values. You'd be proud of me though - at dinner, I did forego the hamburger, steak, or ribs, and got instead a delicious salad. :) I took a picture of it with my cell phone and will post it soon. :)

Saturday
Morning:
0 pts: 3 coffees with Equal sweeteners
16 pts: Denny’s Grand Slam breakfast (2 scrambled eggs -- 5pts, 2 bacon -- 3pts, 2 sausages-- 6pts, 1 english muffin--2)

Afternoon
1 point: 1 regular size fuji apple
1 point - 1 dairy-free, chocolate swirl mini-cookie

Evening
9 pts -- Marie Calenders “Kickin’ Buffalo Chicken” Salad
4 pts -- 3 oz chicken bbq roast (left over from wife’s dinner)

Total Points: 37

No comments: